This four – week certification prep course will assist you in preparing for the National Health Career Association Certified EKG Technician (CET) exam.
You will learn the anatomy of the cardiovascular system, lead placement, types of rhythms, myocardial infarction, HIPAA security and privacy as well as receiving hands on training in electrocardiograms, 12-lead EKG placement, heart rate calculation, and rhythm strip interpretation.
Course fee $1,100 includes Ebook, lab supplies, NHA Exam Prep Materials, NHA Exam Fee (one attempt)
These continuing education courses are not included within the scope of the Remington College’s ACCSC institutional accreditation.
- Dallas Campus: TBD
- Houston Campuses: Fridays from 3pm-5:30pm
* Course schedules are subject to change at the discretion of the campus.
Remington College is excited to offer the Access to Education Scholarship for the following Community Education courses.
- EKG Certification Prep
- De-escalation & Use of Force
- Human Trafficking & Investigative Techniques
- Phlebotomy Certification Prep
If a student applies for and is awarded an Access to Education Scholarship, the Access to Education Scholarship covers the full cost of ONE community education course fee. Scholarship available to those who qualify.
Ask the local Remington College campus about how to apply for the Access to Education Scholarship.
Please email [email protected] or call the campus closest to you.
- Remington College- Baton Rouge Campus- 225-236-3200
- Remington College- Cleveland Campus- 216-475-7520
- Remington College- Dallas Campus-972-686-7878
- Remington College-Fort Worth Campus-817-451-0017
- Remington College-Lafayette Campus-337-981-4010
- Remington College-Memphis Campus-901-345-1000
- Remington College-Mobile Campus-251-343-8200
- Remington College-Nashville Campus-615-889-5520
- Remington College-North Houston Campus-281-885-4450
- Remington College-North Houston Satellite Location- 281-554-1700
- Remington College-Shreveport Campus- 318-671-4000
If you choose to enroll through the form below prior to reaching out to the campus and applying for the Access to Education Scholarship, you will be charged the full amount for the community course in the checkout process below and no refund will be issued.